Monday, August 23, 2010

Roses

Hello, blogosphere! I'm back from Outer Space, imprinted with stars and recovering from theatrical delirium. So much has happened (a sold out show and friends and family from across the globe and complete satisfaction and intense heat and airplanes looping and my brain fried like rice)

I'll just write down these things and pray that you know what you i mean:

fish tacos and gypsy jazz and frank lloyd wright's unity temple and a rome reunion and fever teeth and late late nights and sweat and adrenaline and laughing and leopard shoes and garbage bags filled with old clothes and i was so afraid to let it all go but i did and beer and finally sleeping and summer of yes and block parties and remixed beats and something vaguely familiar and blooming roses and don't you believe they get better with age i do and a black curtain and discovering what I didn't know I had.

My roses are still blooming in a vase downstairs and maybe one day i'll have words beautiful as their petals-

1 comment: