Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Easy-Bake-Oven

"You're a weirdo. You don't watch TV and you don't know how to use a microwave." True claims. I'm about sixty years behind the wave. Having said that, I recently heated up some puttanesca [see microwave] and then watched Desperate Housewives [see hulu]. I thought DH was going to be repulsive [see awful acting and hot moms] but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I jumped into the sixth season, in which the neighborhood boy morphed into a psychokiller. I'm talking cake in the kitchen and then strangling on the street. Bizarro. I've never kept up with TV but I think there's something to it. It's a playground, a dreaming medium for all sorts of dark fantasies and comedic routines. I may buy a box of pop tarts and hold all my calls. What's a toaster again?

No comments:

Post a Comment