Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Music Be

On Sunday, my ipod died. It just threw its little digital hands up and said 'no more! Let me sleep!' So I sighed and went to youtube. Music is present in most every part of my day: showering, cooking, sleeping, studying, walking. And why not? Music be the food of life. Unheard music might be sweet but I'm a junky so please don't deny me. Alex, lovely girl that she is, told me about a website called stereomood.com. The gimmick is that the site has tags and if you click one, a playlist appears. Geniusssss. With one click, thousands of new songs for that lonely afternoon, the cruise down the endless highway, the stolen cocktail. I'll be listening all afternoon as I squeeze some last intellectualism out. Sometimes you need a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment